Medical School Registrar's Office
Codes and Guidelines
This is to notify you that the most up-to-date versions (June 23, 2011) of the Code of Studies and Examinations and the Code of Charges and Benefits (latest version: Julí 01, 2011) are to be downloaded from the University of Pécs website (available in Hungarian) under Adminisztráció - Adminisztráció - Szabályzatok, utasítások section. The translation of these codes are continuous but not sudden.
- The Hungarian Higher Education Act
- Code of Studies and Examinations (last English language version on June18, 2009)
- Amendments in the Code of Studies and Examinations (November 10, 2011)
- Code of Charges and Benefits (last English language version on June 18, 2009)
- Amendments in the Code of Charges and Benefits (November 10, 2011)
- Appendix of the Code of Charges and Benefits list of charges and fees (last English language version on July 01, 2011)
- Dean’s order no. 1/2012 (January 2) of the Medical School - (updated on September 05, 2012) on the order of paying the tuition fee and requests for tuition fee reductions and the tuition fee scheme of the students in the rotational year - request forms mentioned in the order can be downloaded from the Downloadable Forms section of this website
- 2/2012. (08.05.) Dean's Order on the Elimination of Cheating at Examinations
Rules of procedure for the students of the UP Medical School
- Oaths at the Medical School (oath of the freshmen, the doctors' oath, the oath of Hyppocrat)
- Detailed rules of exam periods for the students
E-gradebook (electronic registration book) - infoletter
Booklet for Clinical Skills - infoletter
Paying fees at the cashiers
All charges and fees (except for the tuition fee) are to be paid at the cashiers of the University. For English speaking students we recommend to use the cashiers listed below. When paying at the cashier, you will be asked to give your username (EHA-kód) and to tell the code of the payment title. For the codes please check out the charts available at the cashiers. Regarding the actual amount of the charges and fees please check out Appendix 1 for the Code of Charges and Service Fees.
Where are the cashiers? News: the Honvéd street cashier is no longer available, at Ifjúság street (Faculty of Humanities) you can only pay in HUF, at Szántó KJ street you can pay foreign currencies ...
- How to enrol with ETR3: take the Administration menu on red strip and then choose "Change status"
How to change your password in ETR3: take the Preferences menu on red strip and then Change Password menu item in the middle of the page
"Checkpoints" for students in ETR - including a "where can I see my averages" slide
For information relating he Hungarian and German training language programmes please select the language at the top right corner.