27 January 2021
The University of Pécs Medical School and Faculty of Pharmacy announces a request for application for its Peer Program Scholarship for the second semester of the 2020/2021 academic year.
Students eligible to apply for the scholarship: have completed at least two semesters on General Medicine, Dentistry or Pharmacy Programmes at the University of Pécs Medical School or who have graduated from the University of Pécs Medical School and are currently full-time Ph.D. students at either the Doctoral School of Basic Medical Sciences, or the Doctoral School of Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences, or the Doctoral School of Interdisciplinary Medical Sciences, or the Doctoral School of Clinical Neurosciences or the Doctoral School of Clinical Medical Sciences.
The scholarship may be granted to students who:
- have an active student’s legal status,
- have a Hungarian bank account
- are sufficiently familiar with the issues and procedures of university life (who is to be contacted in certain situations, what is where at the university, etc.),
- are fully aware of the regulations concerning students,
- have excellent communication skills,
- are empathic,
- are willing to participate in training organized for mentors,
- are willing to keep continuous contact with their mentored students until the very end of the actual semester,
- are willing to write and submit a detailed report of their mentoring activities,
- had previously participated in the Peer Programme (as mentors)
Applications need to be submitted electronically by filling in the following digital ‘application form’.
Deadline for applications is 8pm on 31 January 2021.
Decision on the applications shall be made by a professional committee led by the Vice Dean for Education and the evaluation process is expected to be completed by 16th February 2021.
Payments for the scholarship for successful candidates will be made as per the below:
10,000 HUF on a monthly basis (totalling to 50,000 HUF for the full semester), transferred to the students’ bank account (provided on Neptun).
Pécs, 26.01. 2021