12 March 2021
The success of our first Erasmus International Lecture Series in the past semester has not only encouraged us to resume our lecture series in the field of “Translational Neuroscience” but also offer a new lecture series in the field of “Global Health” in the coming summer semester 2021.
The organizing university – the University of Würzburg – thus invites interested students and staff members alike at the University of Pécs to attend both virtual lecture series, which are scheduled to run from the end of this March to May 2021.
Representatives of Erasmus partner universities of Caen, Istanbul, Ljubljana, Maribor, Marseille, Olomouc, Pécs, Rome, and Zagreb, as well as colleagues in Würzburg will share their expertise in their talks within the virtual lecture series on “Translational Neuroscience” and “Global Health”:
1) TRANSLATIONAL NEUROSCIENCE (on Wednesdays, between 17:00 and 18:30 CET/CEST)
- 24.03.2021: Metabolic brain biomarkers of neurodegenerative brain diseases – Maja Trošt/Ljubljana
- 07.04.2021: Awake craniotomies by lesions in dominant and non-dominant hemisphere - Tomaž Šmigoč & Janez Ravnik/Maribor
- 14.04.2021: Cortical resting state EEG rhythms in Alzheimer's and Lewy body diseases – Claudio Babiloni/Rome
- 21.04.2021: Social interaction disorders – Grit Hein/Würzburg
- 28.04.2021: Neuronal circuits and dynamics of integrated fear & anxiety states – Philip Tovote/Würzburg
- 05.05.2021: Modelling stroke: Impact of comorbidity, age and sex – Marina Radmilović/Zagreb
- 19.05.2021: Hypothalamic? Regulation of Food Intake and Obesity: Use of Electrophysiology and Optogenetic Methods with Transgenic Mice Models - Bayram Yılmaz/Istanbul
- 26.05.2021: The glymphatic system – Audrey Chagnot/Caen
2) GLOBAL HEALTH (on Thursdays, between 17:00 and 18:30 CET/CEST)
- 25.03.2021: Mechanisms of viral emergence: examples from bats to humans (exceptionally long session: 17:00 - 20:00 PM GMT) - Meriadeg Le Gouil/Caen
- 08.04.2021: Infectious diseases epidemiology in Senegal, past and present – Oleg Mediannikov/Marseille
- 15.04.2021: From Tropical Medicine to Global Health – a historical passage from the Third to One World – August Stich/Würzburg
- 22.04.2021: 1) ASPHER´s European List of Core Competences for the Public Health Professionals, 2) Cross-border threats to health in the EU legislation – Alena Petrakova/Olomouc
- 29.04.2021: Migration health policy aspects in the recent programs of WHO and ECDC – Istvan Szilard & Zoltan Katz/Pécs
- 06.05.2021: Mental health in asylum seekers and refugees resettled in Europe – Lorenzo Tarsitani/Rome
- 20.05.2021: Ethical dilemmas of brain tumor treatment in elderly patients – Ninna Kozorog/Maribor
- 27.05.2021: Communication Strategies and Cultural Issues in the Delivery of Bad News – Ozlem Tanriover/Istanbul
Please find the lecture dates, session times, and the respective zoom access links in the attached flyers. Up to 300 participants in total may join each session.
We hope that the lecture series will attract interest among our students and teaching staff.
Lecture series event list Translational Neuroscience Summer Semester 2021
Bejelentkezés után látható