Official data in SubjectManager for the following academic year: 2023-2024
Dr. László PÓTÓ
Institute of Bioanalysis
Number of hours/semester
lectures: 12 hours
practices: 0 hours
seminars: 0 hours
total of: 12 hours
- Code of subject: OAF-TMR-T
- 1 kredit
- General Medicine
- Optional modul
- both semesters
Course headcount limitations
min. 5 – max. 50
Some students are successful at the university. Some are not, however they were also successful at their earlier schools. What makes this difference? There can be many such reasons. One of the most important is for sure that most students are continuing their earlier learning practice; however the learning circumstances and the requirements were changed a lot. This leads to failure that causes increasing stress. This leads to more failure. The key point is to break this circle: Change your learning habit, develop your learning skills specific to university learning. The aim of this course is to help students in that in order to maximally benefit from their university experience.
The result of this course will improve your performance in all other subjects at the university. The new skills and habits will benefit in your private life as well and support your career lifelong.
- 1. Introduction. Changes in learning conditions and requirements. Personality differences. - Dr. Pótó László
- 2. Lectures and practices. Taking notes - 1. - Dr. Pótó László
- 3. Further note-taking methods. - Dr. Pótó László
- 4. Reprocessing and using your notes. - Dr. Pótó László
- 5. Reading techniques. Learning from textbooks. - Dr. Pótó László
- 6. Reading techniques. Learning from textbooks. - Dr. Pótó László
- 7. Time management basics for students. - Dr. Pótó László
- 8. Time management basics for students. - Dr. Pótó László
- 9. Time management -2. - Dr. Pótó László
- 10. Personal and group techniques for studying. - Dr. Pótó László
- 11. Tests and exams. - Dr. Pótó László
- 12. Tests and exams. - Dr. Pótó László
Literature developed by the Department
Supporting materials supplied by the tutor of the classes.
Conditions for acceptance of the semester
Maximum 1 absence.
All weekly home-works completed.
Making up for missed classes
No extra class is available.
Submit all homework (weekly).