Office for International Relations and Erasmus Programme
For outgoing students
- Erasmus for Outgoing Students
- International Summer ( 1 month) Exchange Programme for Outgoing Students
- Other Exchange Possibilities
The data refer to the academic year 2016-17 and are only referential.
Information: Anett Tomózer, Faculty Erasmus coordinator, email@example.com
2017/2018 Annual Erasmus+ Scholarship
More information in the attached documents and in the UP MS International Relations Office from Anett Tomózer, Faculty Erasmus coordinator.
6th year students can apply for both of the grants.
Attention! New date for the German oral test: 21st March, 2017 Tuesday, 14:00 - Main Building, Library of the Dept. of Anatomy. Signing-up for it is a prerequisite in our office.
German language test topics
Information on accredited practice places
According to the rules, the following departments of hospitals are considered to be accredited:
- In the EU, Norway, Switzerland, the USA and Canada, the clinics of the state-accredited universities.
- In the EU, Norway, Switzerland, the USA and Canada, the accredited teaching hospitals.
- The list of foreign, EU teaching hospitals is available on the website of the Registrar's Office.
- Outside the EU, Norway, Switzerland, the USA and Canada only the hospitals accredited by the Hungarian Accreditation Committee (HAC or MAB) are to be accepted. The constantly updated list is available on the website of the Registrar’s Office
International Summer Exchange Program places - 1 month summer practice for medical students:
|Romania - Cluj Napoca, University of Medicine and Pharmacy Cluj-Napoca|
|Slovakia - Martin, Comenius University in Bratislava Jessenius Faculty of Medicine in Martin|
Russia - St. Petersburg, North-Western State Medical University
|Russia - Izhevsk, Izhevsk State Medical University|
See the application notice and form for 2018 below:
Reannouncement of notice for practice places in Slovakia - Martin, Romania - Cluj Napoca and Russia - Izhevsk
New applicatin deadline: 6th December (Wednesday), 2018
The results ceremony will be on the 23rd November, 2017 (Thursday) at 14.00 in the Dean’s conference room I.
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT for final year clinical traineeship in the USA at Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California!
Application deadline: 6th December, 2018. 12:00
Extended application deadline for1 month clinical traineeship at Prince of Songkla University Medical School in Thailand for 4th, 5th and 6th -year students!
Extended application deadline: 27th November, 2018, 12:00
Application deadline: 23rd March (Thursday) 2017, 12:00
For other possibilities visit: