Personal appointments at the Registrar’s Office is available from February 7, 2022 according to the following schedule:
Please make sure to draw a number upon arrival, as students are called in according to their number drawn that corresponds to the order of their arrival.
In matters concerning transfers/credit transfers and exchange students, our responsible colleagues are available for consultation only by prior reservations of appointments via e-mail or phone!
If possible, it is recommended to continue handling all study-related matters and inquiries through the tried-and-tested ways of electronic communication (e-mail/phone) in the future. Our colleagues still remain available to answer your questions via e-mail or phone. On workdays we are trying to answer your emails within 48 hours after receiving them. Processing emails sent on Friday after the opening hours will be started on the following workday. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
In case you would like to like to consult specifically with your appointed administrative officer, that is possible after reserving an appointment via e-mail or phone.
- Gabriella Tóth - Biotechnology MSc
- Lilla Marosi - General Medicine and Dentistry: years 2018 and before
- Zoltán Illi – General Medicine and Dentistry: years 2021 and 2020
- Tamás Turul - General Medicine and Dentistry: year 2022
- Dr. Eszter Simon - General Medicine and Dentistry: year 2019
- Dóra Éltető - Erasmus and exchange students (according to the office hours of the Erasmus Office)
- Jusztina Maja Rébék-Nagy – Transfer, credit transfer
The opening hours of the RO may be subject to change with consideration for the currently applicable safety measures concerning the COVID-19 pandemic. The students are to be informed about the change via e-mail and in case the schedule is altered, the new opening hours are also to be updated on the website of the Registrar’s Office.
Staff of the Registrar’s Office