Conditions of the transfer:
- at the time of the transfer the student has a current student`s legal status in the same major and his/her student status has not been terminated by dismissal or expulsion by a disciplinary sanction, and the conditions of obligatory dismissal or expulsion do not exist;
- has completed at least 2 semesters;
- has completed an average of at least 15 credit points of obligatory and elective courses in each semester;
- has not completed more than 50% of his/her study plan at his/her present major and institute;
- has submitted the following documents before the deadline:
- Transfer Application Form, filled in and signed by the applicant
- Student Status Certificate (original)
- Transcript or copy of the gradebook (attested copy)
- High School diploma (attested copy)
- ID or passport (attested copy)
- B2 level language examination (such as Cambridge FCE/CAE, TOEFL, IELTS), or if English is the applicant's mother tongue a copy of the passport for proof
- Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
Please wire the transfer process fee of 9.000 HUF to the following bank account:
Name of Bank: OTP Dél-dunántúli r., Pécs
Address of bank: 7623 Pécs, Rákóczi út 44.
Account number (IBAN): HU88117310012313537800000000
Swift code of the bank: OTPVHUHB
Please submit your application and documents via email to email@example.com by sharing the link of the cloud drive where your documents will be saved. The deadline for applications for the fall semester is August 01.
You can read the detailed rules of transfer in the Code of Studies and Examinations under the Codes, orders, rules of procedures menu of the Registrar's Office website.