12 March 2020
The UP Operative Crew was established based on the Action Plan of the University of Pécs on the protection against the spread of coronavirus which was accepted by the Rector's Leadership Meeting. The Operative Crew held its inaugural meeting and made the following resolutions.
UP Operative Crew’s resolution no. 1/2020. (III.12.)
The UP Operative Crew unanimously supports the restrictions in the Rector’s and Chancellor’s Joint Order no. 4/2020 on the employer measures under the extraordinary circumstances due to the coronavirus outbreak considering the state of emergency declared by the Government. The restrictions affect the following fields:
- abroad missions in case of the scope of persons shall be fully forbidden from March 13, 2020,
- provisions of the Government Decree 41/2020 (III.11.) pertaining to healthcare workers shall be included,
- legal consequences of the abroad travels in the public servant employees’ free time shall extend to any abroad travels instead of travels to „endangered areas”.
responsible: Chancellery - Directorate of Human Resources, Secretariat of the Rector’s Cabinet
deadline: March 13, 2020
UP Operative Crew’s statement no. 2/2020 (III.12.) on the interpretation of the prohibition visiting higher educational institution by students, based on the questions raised until today:
- the prohibition of visiting the institution shall extend to students of the undergraduate training having only student status
- in case the student has also employment status besides the student status at the University, the prohibition shall not extend to him/her considering the employment status,
- the prohibition shall extend to the rotational year students of the Medical School,
- doctorate students pursue their educational and research work similarly to the employees; therefore the prohibition shall not extend to them,
- Council meetings (eg.: Faculty Council, Educational Committee) that require students’ presence may be held only if the students’ participation in the consultation and decision-making can be provided with the help of info communicational devices, otherwise postponing the meetings and suspending the ongoing procedures are suggested.
UP Operative Crew’s statement no. 3/2020 (III.12.) on the activity of the students of the UP in the practical training:
The UP Operative Crew unanimously agrees that students pursuing professional practices in the practice institutions and other partner organizations of the University shall suspend their activity from March 13, 2020 until the termination of the state of emergency.
UP Operative Crew’s resolution no. 4/2020. (III.12.)
The UP Operative Crew unanimously agrees that every elective surgical procedure – except the oncological surgical cases – shall be halted from March 13, 2020 until contrary order of the President of the Clinical Centre.
responsible: President of the Clinical Centre
UP Operative Crew’s resolution no. 5/2020. (III.12.)
In accordance with the unanimous decision of the UP Operative Crew extra capacity for patient care shall be established in the Clinical Centre. The health care professional operative team suggests conducting the preparations of the establishment of extra capacity in the Rákóczi Street premises of the Clinical Centre, in the currently out-of-use, but formerly patient care buildings.
The development of the extra capacity affects the current nurse hostel, by emptying it.
responsible: President of the Clinical Centre, Chancellery – Directorate of Technical Services
deadline: March 17, 2020, 08:00
UP Operative Crew’s resolution no. 6/2020. (III.12.)
The UP Operative Crew unanimously suggests the issuing of the Rector’s Order 3/2020 on the closing of dormitories.
responsible: Secretariat of the Rector’s Cabinet, University Student Union
UP Operative Crew’s resolution no. 7/2020. (III.12.)
The UP Operative Crew unanimously orders to suspend internal trainings of the University of Pécs until the state of emergency is not terminated.
responsible: Head of the Rector’s Cabinet
UP Operative Crew’s resolution no. 8/2020. (III.12.)
The UP Operative Crew authorises Attila Lengvárszky, director of academic affairs to make the necessary university proposals to the Tempus Foundation on bearing the costs of the cancelled Erasmus trips.
responsible: director of academic affairs
deadline: March 13, 2020
UP Operative Crew’s resolution no. 9/2020. (III.12.)
The UP Operative Crew authorises Attila Lengvárszky director of academic affairs to publish educational-organisational and information technological proposal to the organisational units of the University in order to prepare for distance teaching.
The UP Operative Crew invites the leaders of the Faculties and other organizational units pursuing educational activities to send their actions plan and attendance claims for the distance teaching based on the proposal of the educational director.
responsible: Rector’s Cabinet Directorate of Educational Affairs Chancellery, Directorate of Information Technologies
UP Operative Crew’s resolution no. 10/2020 (III.12.)
For the purposes of the UP Operative Crew’s decision every autonomous organisational unit of the UP shall appoint a person in charge as a contact for the Operative Crew and send his/her e-mail address and mobile phone number to the central e-mail address (email@example.com) of the Operative Crew.
responsible: heads of the autonomous organisational units
deadline: March 13, 2020
Pécs, March 12, 2020
Dr. József Betlehem
Vice-Rector for General Affairs, Strategies and Relations
Head of the UP Operative Crew