16 August 2010
30 August 2010 - 3 September 2010
Monday, 30 August 2010 - Orientation day
Tuesday, 31 August 2010
Collective enrolment and course registration with the help of the Registrar’s Office (RO)
During the RO presentation on Monday (11:00) students will be
· sorted into 8 study groups
· each group will get an appointment for Tuesday for enrolment and registration (in the
computer room of the Faculty of Engineering)
· 20 minutes before your appointment a stuff member or upper year student will meet
you in the Aula (Great Assembly Hall) and accompany you to the Faculty of
Engineering. If you wish to get there on your own the address is: Boszorkány utca 2.
Before or after your enrolment appointment please come to the Student Service Center to:
· check whether your application file is complete and
· submit missing documents if necessary
· to sign your permanent student ID form and pick up a temporary ID
· to pick up your “Health History Form” and sign up for the obligatory medical examination
September 1-2-3, 2010
Do not forget to go to your obligatory medical examination !!!
If there is anything you missed in the first two days we are open from 8am to 4pm to assist you and
answer your questions.