20 March 2020
From 23 March 2020, the University of Pécs will switch to remote education in the state of emergency ordered due to the coronavirus epidemic. I ask for your cooperation and patience to make the transition as smooth as possible! Our lecturers and learning support colleagues will do their best to make a successful spring semester.
The lecturers will be available based on the existing schedule of the courses. They will inform you about the teaching methods.
It is important to:
- thoroughly read the e-mails you receive from the university: the Faculty, the lecturers, and the Registrar’s Office will inform you about the teaching methods, the availability of the learning materials, and the means of correspondence,
- study the platforms and methods your lecturers tell you to use for remote learning, share your experiences and learning methods with other students,
- Do not hesitate to contact your lecturers and the staff of the Registrar’s Office if you encounter any problems during remote learning. We will answer you e-mails as soon as possible.
- You can find information on the University Library’s online services here: (https://lib.pte.hu/hu/rendkivuli_zarvatartas-325)
- Spring break from 16 March to 20 March.
- Students are prohibited from entering university buildings from 12 March until further notice.
- Online-only: education, administrative matters, library services, information and correspondence.
- Up-to-date information for students: https://pte.hu/en/covid/hygienic-recommendations
- Latest news: https://pte.hu/en/covid/news
Please follow the official government communication, comply with the hygiene regulations and the provisions of the authorities. I count on your personal sense of responsibility in mitigating the epidemic. Take care for yourself and the people around you.
Dr. Attila Miseta